- 1/2 cup of lentils and fried refreshed
- 1/2 cup of lima beans and fried refreshed
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 lemon juice
- 5cm of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into julienne
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons of chopped salted peanuts and dry roasted, crushed
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 serrano chili, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Soak overnight lima beans and lentils in two separate bowls filled with water with a teaspoon of baking soda in each bowl.
Place the julienned ginger and lemon juice in a jar and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
The next day, drain and thoroughly dry lima beans and lentils.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the beans and lentils separately until golden brown. Drain and reserve. In a bowl, combine cabbage, onion, pepper, sesame seeds, peanuts, fish oil, peanut oil, pickled ginger, lemon juice, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup each lentils and lima beans then mix.
Taste and add the oil and sauce if necessary. Let stand for about 5-10 minutes and serve.
sabzi Pilau is an Indian dish of rice and vegetables.
Kimchi is the Korean national dish is the pride of Koreans. Many of you will count the Korean kimchi...
Chicken rice is the rice dish with chicken from China, it is also famous in Thailand, Malaysia or Si...
Chicken kurma is very rependu in Brunei, it is tasty with a flavorful spice mixture, put you in full...
Nuoc leo is a peanut sauce with a mixture of sweet and savory found in vietnam.
The oyster sauce (Preng Khyang, haoyou) is often used in China, Thailand and Cambodia.
Here is a Bhutanese dish of chicken, chilli and red rice. Red rice is very rependu in Bhutan.
Nuoc cham is a fish sauce, garlic and chilies that replaces salt and pepper in Vietnam.
Tarkari chicken recipe is very tasty Nepalese thanks to its unique taste given by the spices.
Kewa Phagsha is a dish of spicy pork with potatoes, this dish is a Bhutanese.