- 30 small fresh oysters
- 110g of sweet potato flour
- 25 cl of water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 4 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground coriander
- salt, pepper
Dip the oysters in water.
Mix sweet potato flour, salt and water, you must have a liquid paste and reserve.
Add 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet or wok, add onions, cilantro and chopped shallots and sauté a few minutes. Add oysters to the mix. Cook for a minute.Ajouter eggs and batter mix.
Prepare the sauce by mixing chilli and garlic cloves, finely minced.
Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chives. Stir and serve with chilli garlic sauce