- 1 cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 4 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric,
- 2 tablespoons of mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 cups water
Blanch the cauliflower pieces and potato for 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and reserve.
Grind the grated coconut with garlic then add the poppy seeds, mustard seeds and turmeric. Then add the chopped onions, tomatoes and chilies.
Heat oil in a saucepan over low heat. add spices and vegetables and stir for 2-3 minutes, stir evenly, then add a little water to prevent it adheres.
Cover pan and return the mixture from time to time.
If the content looks too dry, not cooked, add a little water.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the mixture begins to brown.