- 100 g of minced pork belly
- 20 g of pickled vegetables
- 200 g of tofu
- 1 teaspoon of starch potato
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 4 tablespoon of oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chili bean paste
- 2 teaspoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
- 15 cl of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of chili oil
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 3 chives
- 1 ½ teaspoon of wine or sherry Shaohxing
Drain tofu and vegetables in brine rinse and dry. Chop the vegetables and cut the tofu into 1 cm cubes. Reserve.
Peel 2 garlic and chop finely.
Mix in a bowl, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce, 1 ½ teaspoon of wine or sherry Shaohxing, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Then add the meat and marinate 30 minutes.
Mix water and cornstarch potato in a bowl.
Heat up the wok over high heat and add oil, saute the meat and garlic. Then, add pickled vegetables, soybean paste, soy sauce and sugar, continuing to mix sowell into the meat.
Pour the broth and slowly bring to a boil over medium heat, add the tofu and mix carefully to avoid crushing it. Cook about two minutes so it absorbs the flavors ofthe meat and sauce.
Stir water and cornstarch, add the chili oil, sesame oil, Sichuan pepper and onions. Serve hot with rice.