- 1 package of chinese noodles
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tomato
- 110 g of butter
- 700 g of pork shoulder, cubed
- 1/2 cup o water
- 3 green chillies, seeded and julienned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Soften noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and cut every 15 cm. Coarsely chop the onion, then reserved.
Coarsely chop tomatoes.
Melt butter in large saucepan, add onion, tomato, pork, and water, then let simmer over low heat 30 minutes.
Add the noodles, chilies, salt and pepper and simmer about 10 minutes.