- 1 cup of whole wheat red rice
- 450 g of boneless chicken breasts without skin
- 2 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 3 red chillis chopped
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tomato cut into slices
Cook the whole grain red rice in water.
Cut chicken into cubes and put in the corn starch in order to cover the entire surface.
Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat in a wok and brown the chicken until slightly crispy and set aside.
Add another tablespoon of sesame oil and let fry the onion, garlic, minced ginger and chopped chilis. Add chicken, tomato wedges and the soy sauce. Cook, stirring constantly.
Serve with red rice.