- 10 chinese mushrooms dried
- 1 chicken
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 box of winter bamboo shoots
- 4 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds and crushed
Rehydrate the mushrooms for 30 minutes in hot water (keep water) and thenremove stems that are inedible and slice the caps.
Cut chicken into small pieces, breaking bones with a cleaver.
Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, cayenne pepper and black pepper and coat the meat. Macerate for 50 minutes.
Drain chicken and then put it in a wok and brown it in hot oil over medium heat and stir constantly.
Add mushrooms, half of the soaking water and the marinade, cover and simmer 15 minutes, until chicken is tender.
Entre temps, émincer l’oignon et séparer les couches. Couper les pousses de bambou en quartiers puis en tranches. Couper les oignons nouveaux en petits morceaux, y compris les parties vertes.
Stir all these ingredients in the wok stir well and cook another 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice.