- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Sambal oelek (chilli paste)
- 2 Chinese sausages, sliced
- 250 g of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 500 g of fresh rice noodles
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of mung bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions chopped
Heat oil in a wok on high heat, add garlic and sambal oelek and fry for about 30 seconds. Add the Chinese sausage and shrimp and saute until shrimp are almost cooked.
Reduce heat to medium and add rice noodles then stir and scraping the bottom of the wok to prevent it sticking, then add soy sauce and brown sugar.
Make a hole in the center of the wok, pour in the beaten egg and let cook then mix everything with the noodles.
Add scallions and cook, stirring frequently.
Salt and pepper and serve.