- 400 g of lean bacon, chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- 100 g of dried black mushrooms (soak in hot water and finely chopped)
- 150 g of white radish cut into small dice
- pepper, salt
- nuoc mam
- 150 g of rice flour
- 75 ml of water
- soy germ (passed in boiling water)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili chopped
- 2 tablespoons of nuoc mam
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 teaspoons of vinegar
- 18 cl of water
Soak black mushrooms in a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes, drain and cut into small pieces.
Cook shallots and set a little aside, then add the garlic, the radishes , pork, the black mushrooms, salt, pepper and a little bit of glutamate.
Mix 150 g of rice flour, 75 ml of water and a pinch of salt and mix until the dough is smooth.
Cook the pancakes as thinly as possible in a pan with a little oil .
Place the pancake on a plate, place 1 tablespoon of farce in the center gently roll it to make a small roll.
When all the rolls are made, cook in a steamer on the paper baking for 20 minutes, then sprinkle with fried shallots .
Make the sauce : Mix 2 tablespoons of nuoc mam, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic and chili.
Serve with the sauce, cilantro and bean sprouts.