- 1 cucumber
- 1 small pineapple not too mature
- 3 red or green fresh chili
- 2 tablespoons of chopped peanut
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar Chinese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Ulek sambal chilli or fresh crushed
- 2 teaspoons of belacan shrimp paste or dried
- salt and lemon juice
Peel the cucumber and cut into julienne.
Peel the pineapple, remove core and dice.
Deseed the chili and mince.
Mix the cucumbers, the pineapple and chilis in a bowl and season with salt.
Wrap the belacan in aluminum foil and broil 5 minutes on each side on grill or over hot coals.
Mix the belacan in vinegar, add sugar, pepper, salt and lemon juice to taste. Mix to pineapple and to cucumber.
Sprinkle chopped peanut and serve.