- 6 potatoes
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds (til)
- 2-3 green chillies chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
Boil potatoes then peel and cut into cubes.
Heat the sesame seeds in a pan until golden. Remove from heat and let cool, then liquidise.
Mix the powder of chili, salt, turmeric, the lemon juice and mustard oil to the potatoes, then add the chopped green chilies.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.