- 1 cup of sushi rice
- 4 dried mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of Japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 100 g of crabmeat or cooked shrimp
- 100 g of raw fish net
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of bamboo shoots, thinly sliced
- 1 little box of cooked peas
- 1 piece of lotus root canned minced
- 1 tablespoon of kombu (kelp) salt and vinegar, minced
- 1 tablespoon of takuan (radish with salt and vinegar), sliced
- few sprigs of beni shoga (pickled ginger) for garnish
Prepare the sushi rice to cool.
Soak mushrooms 20 minutes in hot water (keep water), then remove inediblestems and slice caps and cook 10 minutes in 1/2 cup of their soaking water, withsauce soya and sugar.
Crumble crab meat or shrimp cut into strips.
Make a thin omelette undercooked, and cut into thin strips.
Mix rice with all ingredients, using the most colorful for garnish and serve cold.