- 1 cup of sushi rice
- 4 dried mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of Japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 100 g of crabmeat or cooked shrimp
- 100 g of raw fish net
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of bamboo shoots, thinly sliced
- 1 little box of cooked peas
- 1 piece of lotus root canned minced
- 1 tablespoon of kombu (kelp) salt and vinegar, minced
- 1 tablespoon of takuan (radish with salt and vinegar), sliced
- few sprigs of beni shoga (pickled ginger) for garnish
Prepare the sushi rice to cool.
Soak mushrooms 20 minutes in hot water (keep water), then remove inediblestems and slice caps and cook 10 minutes in 1/2 cup of their soaking water, withsauce soya and sugar.
Crumble crab meat or shrimp cut into strips.
Make a thin omelette undercooked, and cut into thin strips.
Mix rice with all ingredients, using the most colorful for garnish and serve cold.
California Makisushi is a variety of Japanese makisushi where the rice which is outside of the nori...
The Dak busut jim is a Korean dish of braised chicken with mushrooms.
Fish Curry with Mustard is wide spread in Bangladesh which is close to the sea and Bengali are very ...
Ngapi Htaung is a shrimp paste that serves as an accompaniment to rice in Burma.
Tempura fritters are fried shrimp and vegetables, this recipe is delicious Japanese.
Pol sambal is sambal coconut dish that accompanies many in sri lanka.
Butaniku no shôgayaki is a grilled pork with ginger and it is the second popular dish in Japan afte...
Pakoras are fritter soy soy they are not generally eat in restaurants, but families in Bangladesh.
The chutney is a sauce that accompanies the dishes india and bangladesh.
Chinese fondue with seafood delight all those who like seafood.