- 1 medium onion
- fresh ginger
- 1 medium daikon or radish
- 40 g of butter
- 1 boneless pork shoulder, cut into 6
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 large bok choy (stalks and leaves cut into strips)
- 170 g of dried pork cut into 3
- 1 large green chili, seeded and julienned
Coarsely chop the onion and finely chop the ginger and set aside.
Melt butter in large saucepan, add the pork shoulder, onion, radish, water, chili powder, salt and simmer over low heat until the pork is tender, about 1:25.
Meanwhile, cook the bok choy in a saucepan of boiling water until tender and to drain.
Add the ginger, bok choy, dried pork, and chili to stew and simmer over low heat 5 to 10 minutes.