- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 500g of ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Chinese dumplings to 30 sheets (10 x 10 cm ~)
- 2 cups of vegetable oil for frying
In a wok over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook the ground pork, stirring frequently, until no longer pink and book.
Cook garlic and onion in same pan for 2 minutes. Then add the cooked pork, carrots, green onions and cabbage. Season with pepper, salt, garlic powder and soy sauce. Remove from heat and set aside. Cool to room temperature.
Take a sheet ravioli and place 3 tablespoons of filling diagonally near one corner of each wrapper, leaving 1 cm between the corner and two sides of the stuffing. Fold the corners over the filling and roll the lumpia keeping it tight. Moisten the side of the packaging with water to seal the edges. Cover the rolls of plastic film to conserve moisture.
In a deep fryer or skillet deep enough oil filled Fry the rolls of 1 to 2 minutes, until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately with sauce.