Paste with water :
- 1/2 cup of bread flour
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup of margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup of corn oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Oil Pastry :
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of maltose or of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of boiling water
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup flour
Make your paste with water : Sift both flours into a large bowl, form a small well in the middle of the flour and add margarine, oil, water, sugar and salt. Mix well and knead dough until smooth. Then wrap the dough in cellophane and let rest for 30 minutes. Then divide the dough into 10 small pieces.
Make your dough of oil : Mix well the flour and margarine and then wrap the dough in cellophane, and after standing for 30 minutes, divide into 10 pieces
Make your garnish : Mix the maltose with 1/2 teaspoon of boiling water, then add sugar and mix well, add butter and flour and mix until your dough is smooth. Divide them into 10 pieces.
* Flatten slightly the dough water and place the oil dough inside, form a ball. Then flatten into a rectangle with a rolling pin. ** Then roll the dough and flatten it again.
Place filling in center of dough mixed now and then rolled into a ball and flattenslightly to give the form. Use a fork to lightly a few holes on the top of the dough (Do not bite through thebottom of the dough). Place on a baking tray line with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.